Effective Date: May 10, 2021
Information Collection and Use
- Customer Testimonials: We post User’s testimonials/comments/reviews on our website which may contain personal information. We do obtain the User’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. Users may contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org to have their testimonial removed. We will remove it in 30 days.
- Customer Service: We will communicate with Users in response to their inquiries, to provide the services they request, and to manage the Users’ account. We will communicate with Users by email or telephone, in accordance with their wishes.
- Surveys or Contests: From time-to-time we may provide Users the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys. If Users choose to participate, we may request certain personal information from them. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and Users therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information may include contact information, demographic information, and personal preferences. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; that provider is prohibited from using our Users’ personal information for any other purpose. Users may request deletion of this information by contacting us in writing at email@example.com.
- Registration and Support: The forms found on our website are used to gather contact information (such as name, email address, billing information, and phone number) of Users to process orders, respond to questions and requests. If Users need to change their personal account information, they may update it by making the change in their account.We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13.NK Support keeps records of User interaction and support provided (via chat, phone, and email) to track account history and better assist our Users. When Users contact NK Support for support for their services, Users will be asked to match certain information that is in their Registration Information. This Registration Information will be used to identify Users personally. In the course of providing support to Users, NK Support may annotate the Registration Information with information disclosed while providing support (Support Information).Support Information may identify Users individually. In addition to providing support to Users, NK Support may disclose Support Information to third-party vendors in order to provide the support requested by Users. These third parties may disclose and use Support Information to improve their business processes and for marketing. Unless necessary to provide support to Users, NK Support will not disclose Support Information containing information that identifies Users individually to these third parties. During a support request, Users may request that NK Support not disclose Support Information to third parties. This request will prevent NK Support from providing support to Users.
We rely on the following legal basis, under data protection law, to process your personal information:
- Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal information to process the payment and fulfil your order).
- Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
- Because it is in our legitimate interests as an information technology provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the best products and customer experience, so we use information about you to tailor your view of our website, to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view.
Marketing & Email Correspondence
NK Support will use Users’ names and email addresses to send newsletters to them. These newsletters include information on promotions, services, and company information. We will contact you for marketing purposes where we have your consent or on the basis that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. Out of respect for User privacy, we provide Users a way to unsubscribe in each promotional email.
We will send Users service-related announcements on occasion when it is necessary to do so; for example, if there is network maintenance, Users will receive an email. Users may opt out of these communications by clicking the unsubscribe link provided.
If Users do not want to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, they may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- to parent, associated and subsidiary companies of NK Support, as necessary to provide the services and assist with our business operations;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect User safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; or
- to any other third party with the User’s prior consent to do so.
The security of Users’ personal information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. When Users enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL/TLS). Electronic communication (for example: email, online chat, or instant messaging) that Users may send NK Support may not be secure unless NK Support advises Users in advance that security measures will be in place prior to transmitting the information. Users should not send confidential information such as financial information, social security numbers or passwords to NK Support through unsecured electronic communication.
Overseas Transfers of Personal Information
We will retain User’s information for as long as their account is active or as needed to provide Users services. If Users wish to cancel their account or request that we no longer use their information to provide them services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use User information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Following termination of the Users’ agreement with us, Users will have no access to this information, and we may delete it for any reason, at any time.
If you are a user based in the European Economic Area (EEA), you may have certain rights in respect of your personal information, including the right to access, correct, and request the erasure of your personal information.
Upon written request, we provide Users with access to personal information they have provided to us. In most cases, we will need verify your identity by further means. Users can access this information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If their personal information changes, Users may correct, update, or delete inaccuracies through https://my.nksupport.com/. If Users are having trouble accessing the contact address above, our customer support team can assist them, and they can be contacted online via the ticket system at https://my.nksupport.com/support/ or via the live chat on our website.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your personal information, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal information, you should contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to raise your concerns with your local supervisory authority for data protection.
In the event NK Support goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, Users’ personal information will likely be among the assets transferred. Users will be notified via e-mail of any such change in ownership or control of their personal information.